BED BASE WITH WOODEN SLOTS – 150CM x 200CM
More often than not, one of the main problems with bed bases is that of having long lengths of slats running from one side to the other of the base with no support in the middle, hence creating great discomfort for the sleeper. With this bed design however, that problem is no more, thanks to the middle rod support and 13 wooden slats on each half of the frame.
Measurements :150cm x 200cm x 35cm (W x L x H)
Material :Metal frame with beech wood used for the slats.
Colour :Black (frame) & Beech (slats)
– Can withstand a weight of up to 240kg.
– Curbed tube corners for safety.
– Frame is coated with a non-toxic powder.
– Legs have a diameter of 4cm and each have a plastic cap at the bottom to protect the flooring.
– Item comes flat packed with instructions for assembly.